Friday, July 7, 2017

Hatch and Galley Work

Day two of planned build work this week! I spent three hours on a work conference call, despite being on vacation, and had some of this plan derailed. It's the nature of the job, I suppose. I set pilot holes for the hatch-mounted tail lights, to begin with.



You can barely see them, but they are on the bottom left and right of the hatch in the photo above. I did a bit of sanding too, just surface stuff, sanding always sucks. Back on the galley side, I added some quarter round to the sides of the countertop. I think I might lay another coat of polyurethane down and call it finished. That's four or five coats.




I could install the galley cabinet doors next. Here they are with the handles just sitting on top.



Maybe the short-term list should be this:

  • Galley doors installed
  • Sand the hatch
  • Apply EPS to the hatch

On to the next day!

-g




No comments: