Saturday, July 8, 2017

Galley Trim and More Hatch Work

Ah Saturday, an actual real day off for most of us. I finished installing the hardware and mounted the galley doors.



I finished a few more sanding spots on the hatch and applied the ever-stinky EPS to the outside.



While I was working on the galley, I moved onto the last piece of trim that's been hanging out in the garage for a long time now. I had to do some trimming to the end of the piece below along with some trimming on the 2x2 spar that's at the top of the galley area.





Fits like a glove. I've got a coat of polyurethane drying on it now. Since I had a wet brush, I hit the spots in the cabin ceiling inside the cabinets. Minor oversight somewhere along the line. That's it for today, I think it's time to do an evening kayak paddle.

-g

No comments: