Monday, May 1, 2017

Floor Poly Done?

I'm back at it. I'm super busy with work. I'm tied down everywhere, trying to find any downtime to work the Teardrop. I mowed the lawn for the first time this year and got to work on some Teardrop building. Anything is progress... if you spend 30 minutes adding the last polyurethane coat to the cabin floor, that's still 30 minutes of progress. If you spend 45 minutes just ruminating about the next steps, that still a 45 minutes of progress. First. I have a workshop and garage photo from a rainy night on May 1st.



I added the 3rd and what I believe to be the final coat of polyurethane to the cabin floor. I'll add some quarter round trim next to finish it off and there is really very little left to do "inside". I think I'll shop for a 14 x 14" ceiling fan tonight. The wiring is there, as I've shown in one of my previous post. Here's the floor:



I have the next batch of EPS to coat the outside, so my next couple steps will involve applying the EPS to the outside skin, installing the trim on the cabin floor and getting a fan purchased.

-g

No comments: